Re: What type wakeboard/kiteboard to get?

  • Eddy Cormon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      If you can get hands on big cheap wakeboard, it is possible to start
      kiting on it. Normally a wakeboard is 140cm x 43cm. Most people start
      on slightly larger kiteboards with flatter rockers (165x43cm).
      But it will be possible.
      Maybe just remove the fixed bindings and place surfing straps on it,
      in order to get you out in case of panic.
      Eddy