COM--2004 Cabrinha RECON's in stock, all 2003's on closeout sale

  • oceankites
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      New shipment of 2004 Cabrinha Recon's in stock--Nitro (BlackTip),
      CO2, and Access all with Recon system. We've been teaching using
      this system, it works well, even for beginners.

      2003 Naish Aero II's & Slingshot on closeout.

      Call us at 866 SURF KITES or 866 XLKITES.

      Sea & Sky Sports
      850 598 3735
      www.sea-n-sky.com
      866 SURF KITES