RE: [ksurf] The new Rhino II' 04

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 1:39 AM
      And this is not COM????

      Mark
      Happy kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://www.foils.nl

      -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
      Van: Emilia Naoumova [mailto:milaemi2000@...]
      Verzonden: vrijdag 29 augustus 2003 10:36
      Aan: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: [ksurf] The new Rhino II' 04

      The new autstanding Rhino' 04 is out. People are testing it and the
      reviews are great. This is one good reason to try it. I have Rhino 2003
      on special low price and Rhino 04 on special promotional price. I will
      be happy to give you more details.

      Em

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or