Re: RRD Airtype - any feedback?

  • captpaul1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2003
      Roberto and crew were here last week with the Type Z's and a couple
      of Airtypes. I didn't get to try them, but the word on the beach was
      that the Airtypes "jellyfished" pretty badly. Roberto claimed that
      that was fixed with the Type Z's. Used RRD's don't hold their price
      (here in the US) as say Norths or Slingshots, so it's hard to say
      what they're worth where you are. If you can get them for cheap,
      they might be worth a go.

      Paul

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "avaday" <avaday@y...> wrote:
      > Has anybody tried these kites? I'm looking to pruchase a couple of
      > used '03's and I was wondering what the feedback was on these.
      Also,