What boards to concider?

  • dwdouglas56
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      I'm a beginner in kitesurfing but I have several session in the snow.
      I have also flown small stunt kites with my kids for years. I am 46
      years old and have waterskied for 40 years, wakeboard for 12 years,
      snowski for 25, snowboard for 5. I believe I will learn fairly fast.
      I will be on Kansas lakes with gusty winds 10-20mph. I am 6'2" 205
      lbs. What boards should I concider?
      Thanks