Kitesurf England

  • J S
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 3:39 PM
      I'm going over to London in a few weeks on business, and will be in the UK
      over the weekend. Does anyone know a good place to kite near London? I'm
      planning to kite on August 30th and 31st.

      I actually have a friend who lives in Cornwall, not sure if there's any
      place to kite near there...

      Thanks in advance!

      -J

    • Emilia Naoumova
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 12:05 AM
        Hi,

        I am sorry that I can't help you out with your kiting near London, but in case you need to shop for some quality gear and most important not expensive, please look at our site
        http://www.onboardstore.com
        You and you kite budies are welcome at any time!

        kind regards

        J S <jstrausb@...> wrote:

        I'm going over to London in a few weeks on business, and will be in the UK
        over the weekend. Does anyone know a good place to kite near London? I'm
        planning to kite on August 30th and 31st.

        I actually have a friend who lives in Cornwall, not sure if there's any
        place to kite near there...

        Thanks in advance!

        -J

        http://www.KiteHIGH.com
        ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
        ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
        Em: support@...

      • Steve Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6 12:48 AM
          if you look on http://www.wcws.biz they have excellent imformation on kiting
          in cornwall- bring atleast 12m kite- the wind is generally about 8-12 kts.
          Crazy