I need a x2 18!!

  • Ana Emília
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I'm looking for a brand new x2 18m complete on sale!

      If you have one to sell me with good price send me a
      e-mail please!

      Thanks

      Ana

      Conheça o novo Cadê? - Mais rápido, mais fácil e mais preciso.
      Toda a web, 42 milhões de páginas brasileiras e nova busca por imagens!
      http://www.cade.com.br
    • alex
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2003
        Hey

        There are so many kites on the market today that it is hard to follow
        all the technical development that kites are undergoing.

        I want to get a higher aspect kite as I am progressing. Now I was
        thinking of a x2 or x3, about 16m2. Since the x2's are quite a bit
        cheaper...what is the real difference?

        Are there other kites / brands that has advantages disadvantages over
        Naish kites?

        I have only flown Aeros so far.
        Also tips about where they might be cheapest... ;-)

        Tautologies
      • Emilia Naoumova
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2003
          Hi Alex,
          I can tell you where you can check for cheapear X3 - at http://www.onboardstore.com
          ask them for prices!

          cheers
          Em

          alex <tautologies@...> wrote:

          Hey

          There are so many kites on the market today that it is hard to follow
          all the technical development that kites are undergoing.

          I want to get a higher aspect kite as I am progressing. Now I was
          thinking of a x2 or x3, about 16m2. Since the x2's are quite a bit
          cheaper...what is the real difference?

          Are there other kites / brands that has advantages disadvantages over
          Naish kites?

          I have only flown Aeros so far.
          Also tips about where they might be cheapest... ;-)

          Tautologies

          http://www.KiteHIGH.com
          ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
          ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
          Em: support@...

        • fly
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 11, 2003
            Email: jankie@... for a good deal on X3s.

            Differences? I think the X3 has all the advantages of the X2 with none of the disadvantages-great low and top end and more stable-more even pull and a great jumper-fantastic hang time-more rigid frame and better construction.

            Whether it's worth the extra $ is up to you.

            Fly

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2003
              Dito on the other remarks. x3 has better low end which is big
              improvement over X2. The construction feature I like best is is the
              back seam on the LE. This seam on the x2's will wear through your
              canopy over time. The X3 has changed this seam so it does not rub on
              the canopy which will greatly extent the life of the kite.

              Good Luck,