N E W CARIBBEAN DESTINATION - LA PARGUERA, FASTER VERSION

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:03 PM
      I just prepared a slightly faster loading version of this posting. The
      original version loads without much delay on a T1 or DSL. If you are on a
      25 k dialup as I am tonight ... wow! So, hopefully the version below will
      load more rapidly on the dialups:

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2296133

      For guys on broadband connections, checkout the original version at:

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2296118

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi