Re: [ksurf] Re: lanching and landing from a boat

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 10:22 AM
      Mark,
      Your method sounds good. If you had a relaunch bridle you can pop the kite
      over easily. Sometimes when there is not enough wind I put the board on so that
      I have some thing to pull against rather than simply drifting through the
      water.
      George

    • dixon76710
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 11:35 AM
        I dont have any of the big monster kites,15.5 is the largest so
        usually not a problem to get it flipped onto its back. If I think it
        will be an issue I usually stay seated on the bow until I get it
        flipped over. Seems to make it easier in light winds.
        MARK