Re: [ksurf] Any Kitesurfing in Cleveland, Ohio or Syracuse, NY

  • captpaul1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      I've got a buddy who kites in Cleveland and I used to windsurf
      there. Lake Erie isn't as consistent as ocean kiting, but you can
      get strong winds in advance of and after the passing of a weather
      front. The spots to check are Edgewater Park in the city and Mentor
      Headlands Beach Park east of Cleveland. I'm not sure how far
      Syracuse is from Lake Erie, but another spot to check is Presque Isle
      in Erie, PA. BTW, most of the locals in Cleveland go to North
      Carolina for -real- kiting.

      Paul

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "fly" <loco4olas@h...> wrote:
      > Also interested along the same line for the Sandusky area.
      >
      > Fly
      NY

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a trip coming up in August to visit with my wife's
      family.
      > Great group but 9 days of hugs and kisses might be a bit much.
      Was

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/