Wipi Amp

  • ian.bancroft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2003
      It's sort of Summer here in UK. My current biggest kite is an 11.5 m Boom Vector foil that projects to about 10.2m. I need a bigger kite, and I'm drawn to the Wipi Amps. I've owned Airblasts in the past, and really liked them. I'm about 85kg and I'm using a 160 TT.

      Does anybody have a recommendation regarding a big kite for me (any type/make considered), along with any observations or experience of the Amps? I've looked through the archives, and there isn't much about the Wipi Amps.

      thanks
      Ian