where to buy core material in holland?

  • aramfoil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
      does anybody know where to get core material for boardbuilding in
      holland? and what it would cost for 160 by 40 by 1.5 cm times two.
      I want to build my own board.

      thnx aram
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2003
        Imbema in Haarlem verkoop Airex en PVC foam in diverse diktes.

        Groeten,

        Chris

        does anybody know where to get core material for boardbuilding in
        holland? and what it would cost for 160 by 40 by 1.5 cm times two.
        I want to build my own board.

        thnx aram

        http://www.KiteHIGH.com
        ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
        ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
        Em: support@...

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Fabrice
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2003
          Hi Chris,
          I'm also planning to get some material and start building some boards
          with the ply-foam technique.
          Have you got reference number of the material from Imbema?
          Do they sell to end users?

          Thanks,
          Fabrice