Loose.it EX 138cm for sale, barely used. In the USA

  • andres_santacruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      Hello,
      I am in California for the summer, so i can easily ship the board
      anywhere in the USA. I brought along my used Loose.it 138 EX board,
      it is in very good condition, and has been used approximately 10
      times. It has wide straps, and very comfortable pads made by loose,
      carbon grab handle with neoprene. Pictures of the actual board are
      available here, pads are the big black ones:

      http://gallery.kiteforum.com/gallery/view_album.php?
      set_albumName=albuq43

      And the board info from the manufacturers website can be seen here:

      http://www.loose.it/ex_line.htm

      It is a very good high wind board, and can hold a lot of wind. The
      graphics look great, it has some flex, sharp rails, and is made with
      carbon and epoxy resins.
      The reason i am selling it, is because i am a heavy guy, and have a
      9 meter foil. So i rarely get enough wind close to Mexico City,
      where i live, to get well powered with this combination of kite and
      board. It retails new for 699 Euros which is about 804.06 dollars
      at the present exchange rate.
      I would like 500 dollars for the board complete with pads and
      straps, fins, etc. Buyer pays shipping. Please contact me through
      mexkites@... .