Re: Good Impact Vest??

  • XtremeBigAir.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 10:39 AM
      I use both the Cabrinha and the B&J. The Cabrinha is the integrated
      harness and impact vest. They both work very well. I like the B&J
      when I know I will be riding all afternoon long as the B&J has the
      camel bak that I fill it up with drinking water and I can keep on
      kiting...

      Go XtremeBigAir,
      Kinsley Wong
      http://XtremeBigAir.com