Re: Good Impact Vest??

  • XtremeBigAir.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sierrawells" <dougwells@a...> wrote:
      > Anyone have recommendations on a good impact vest? I would prefer
      > one that acts as my PFD if possible but probably not a deal breaker.
      > Not a spring chicken anymore and need to add all the protection I can
      > afford.....
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Doug
      Hi Doug,
      I use the B&J Shock Absorber. It is super comfortable and has a camel
      bag which you can fill up with red bulls...

      Go to http://xtremebigair.com and click online store
    • zojozojo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
        --- I am looking for a good impact vest as well. How does the B&J
        compare to Cabrinha's?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
          I use both the Cabrinha and the B&J. The Cabrinha is the integrated
          harness and impact vest. They both work very well. I like the B&J
          when I know I will be riding all afternoon long as the B&J has the
          camel bak that I fill it up with drinking water and I can keep on
          kiting...

          Go XtremeBigAir,
          Kinsley Wong
          http://XtremeBigAir.com