Good Impact Vest??

  • sierrawells
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      Anyone have recommendations on a good impact vest? I would prefer
      one that acts as my PFD if possible but probably not a deal breaker.
      Not a spring chicken anymore and need to add all the protection I can
      afford.....

      Thanks

      Doug
    • XtremeBigAir.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sierrawells" <dougwells@a...> wrote:
        > Anyone have recommendations on a good impact vest? I would prefer
        > one that acts as my PFD if possible but probably not a deal breaker.
        > Not a spring chicken anymore and need to add all the protection I can
        > afford.....
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Doug
        Hi Doug,
        I use the B&J Shock Absorber. It is super comfortable and has a camel
        bag which you can fill up with red bulls...

        Go to http://xtremebigair.com and click online store
      • zojozojo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
          --- I am looking for a good impact vest as well. How does the B&J
          compare to Cabrinha's?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
            I use both the Cabrinha and the B&J. The Cabrinha is the integrated
            harness and impact vest. They both work very well. I like the B&J
            when I know I will be riding all afternoon long as the B&J has the
            camel bak that I fill it up with drinking water and I can keep on
            kiting...

            Go XtremeBigAir,
            Kinsley Wong
            http://XtremeBigAir.com