Re: Time to ride?

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Rick,

      We have condition like this all the time around here and that has
      taught me a lesson of not to connect permanently to the kite nor hook
      in when in doubt.

      We normally kite in good condition and then come in when the storm
      comes. When worse come to worst, we simply drop the bar, grab the
      kite and get to shore.

      P.S., I have survived up to 90 km/hr storm by simply dropping the
      bar and then grabbing the kite.

      P.P.S., About the lightning: when your kite is down, you are lower
      than the windsurfers and the sailboat.

      Hung.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" <flkitesurfer@h...>