Instructors in Newport Beach CA?

  • John Lutter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      I had someone contact me today about instructors out in Newport Beach, CA...
      Since we're in Florida, I thought I'd toss out a request for help for any
      qualified instructors/schools in that area.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      John J. Lutter
      http://www.kitestop.com
      Come join our thriving community of kiteflyers!
    • sckadotorg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        Check out http://scka.org/Local%20pages/localinfo.htm for any of the
        local shops for instruction. The instruction is all done at Belmont
        Shore in Long Beach.