RES: [ksurf] Very light wind kitesurfing

  • Stefano Rosso
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      my special kitelongboard (very thick long and wide and flat rockered) could
      FLY in 6 knots... it could go upwind like a rocket. its a very technical
      ride though... and a totally different concept from riding small boards...

      i remember a gaastra video of R Naish looping a mistral IMCO (windsurf)!
      maybe kitesurfing will have some of that ...