Mosquito Brakes

  • robin higgleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      After recently Purchasing a mosquito pro Ks 5.5m, and converting it to a3 line mode, after reading various articles, I now wish to go back to using it as a four line.
      In my haste i didn't draw a brake bridle plan, after 3 days of unsuccessfully completing this Mensa challenge i need some help.
      has anyone got a plan/drawing they could send me ?.i have 16 bridle attachment points and 22 bridle lines.

      Many Thanks

      Rob.