Re: [ksurf] Re: kite collapses

  • Daren Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      The only time my 13.5 ARX has collapsed during 'normal flying' was when one
      of the outside(smallest) struts had deflated. This happened twice in one
      day -both while edging hard and bringing the kite way forward.

      The tip curls in, and gets backwind, the kite slows, falls back in the
      window and either falls in the water or maybe it will fill again (watchout
      for this)

      Other than that, my ARX has treated me well - Good kite!