Re: Kudos for Tim

  • tim@kite-house.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      What Stefano didn't realise is that the expression used to get his attention
      is actually a term used in casual conversation in Australia and is not
      swearing at all. Normally not "please get off your ass" but more "get off
      your ass you lazy bastard and do ...."

      So I was actually being more polite than normal :-))

      Regards

      Tim Mellor
      Kite-House
      Australia