Re: [ksurf] Kudos for Tim

  • Stefano Rosso
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2003
      Basically he swore at me, I swore back and finally we decided to work
      together. These changes should have been made a long time ago but without
      any help it would have blocked new memberships. Now that we have three semi
      moderators the work can be done. But we can always use more help ! anyone
      interested ?