KITEBOARDING EVENT #2 ON Lake St.Clair this SATURADY and SUNDAY

  • timba_can
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      ATTENTION ALL KITERS!!!

      This weekend Surf Culture Canada, Naish Kiteboarding and Borneah
      Boardsports are hosting the 2nd Annual kiteboarding kickoff weekend!!

      Winds Look sweet for the weekend. Intial indications for lake
      st.clair are Sat 10-20 kts south and Sun NW 30kts early and 15-25kts
      in the pm.

      Party will be saturday night. Location will depend on the location
      that we ride saturdays southerly at (metro beach in detroit, or the
      secret spot on lake Erie)

      All interested in coming please respond before Thursday so I can get
      a hand on numbers at:

      surfteacher@...
      or 519-562-4444

      Camping or a spot to sleep on the floor with a air mattress will be
      provided saturday night or this is a cheap hotel 1 mile from the
      beach if a few people want to share a room for a little bit of dough.

      Tim Blanchard