[ksurf] Re: chickenloop rope: why dont you use steel??

  • gorgekiteboarder
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      I've seen a few people try this here in the gorge, but they don't
      last very long. The steel cables fatigue very quickly where they
      make a sharp bend at the harness hook or snap shackle. The rider
      usually comes in very puzzled, wondering why the super strong steel
      cable broke. It seems that cheap bulk spectra is a much better
      choice.

      Spencer
      Hood River

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/