kitesurf trip RTW-OZ

  • chopper_uk2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Hi,
      I am planning to travel around the world later this year and want to
      kitesurf as i go, i am planning to spend over 6 months in Oz and buy
      a VW camper to travel and kite.
      I hope to start off in cape town, thailand, OZ, NZ, and the south
      pacific , lastly LA.
      If anyone has any advice that may help I would be thankful, also if
      anyone else has the same ideas maybe we could travel together doing
      what we enjoy in the best places in the world.
      Thanks
      Chris
      email chrisbyrne32@...