Re: <<<<<<<<< Bitches >>>>>>>>>>>

  • loco4viento
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2003
      Hey, this is funny!

      The guy calling the others bitches is bitching and whining more
      than all of them. Who is the real bitch here?

      John

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "big_ohr" <bigohrr@a...>
      wrote:
      > Just read the archives concerning the australian nationals ...
      You
      > guys bitching about guys who ride with wakeboards really are
      > fags.
      >
      > You want kiteboarding to stay as some foul form of aerial
      ballet..
      > Slow and gay with no consequence. Yuk. The recent massive
      over use of
      > board off dick tricks really turned it to crap. Might as well spin a
      > yo-yo up there, there is really no difference.
      >
      > It is old nerds like you that are keeping the sport gay. Rather go
      > and measure your chicken loops and chat about how long they
      are on
      > the internet than go ride. Its embarrasing.
      >
      > If they ever make it cheap enough and the kids come in and
      take over,
      > things are gunna change...
      >

      > You really are a bunch of little bitches.
      >

      > OHR
    • ariraptis
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2003
        Well,the good gear aint ever goin to be cheap !

        plus a car to get to the good spots!

        So,just stay on your $50 skateboards, all you "rad" losers with bad
        attitude !!

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "loco4viento" <loco4viento@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hey, this is funny!
        >
        > The guy calling the others bitches is bitching and whining more
        > than all of them. Who is the real bitch here?
        >
        > John
        >

        > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "big_ohr" <bigohrr@a...>
        > wrote:
        > > Just read the archives concerning the australian nationals ...
        > You
        > > guys bitching about guys who ride with wakeboards really are
        > > fags.
        > >
        > > You want kiteboarding to stay as some foul form of aerial
        > ballet..
        > > Slow and gay with no consequence. Yuk. The recent massive
        > over use of
        > > board off dick tricks really turned it to crap. Might as well
        spin a
        > > yo-yo up there, there is really no difference.
        > >
        > > It is old nerds like you that are keeping the sport gay. Rather
        go
        > > and measure your chicken loops and chat about how long they
        > are on
        > > the internet than go ride. Its embarrasing.
        > >
        > > If they ever make it cheap enough and the kids come in and
        > take over,
        > > things are gunna change...
        > >

        > > You really are a bunch of little bitches.
        > >

        > > OHR
      • Geoff Nell
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2003
          It is probably better to ignore this little idiot. Hopefully he/she will go
          away - life is too good to be tainted by crap like he/she can dish up.
          Geoff
        • vide72au
          Message 4 of 10 , May 5, 2003
            Whose the little whining bitch?! Who made you the style police?

            It seems that the real whiners are the ones that are too worried about what style is in
            and what is out. Get over yourself and your 'cool style' and chill out.

            Does anyone remember kiteboarding 3-4 years ago? There was no attitude and no
            bullshit like that that had been built up in surfing and windsurfing. There was no
            teritory wars, and no one blasting around with a stupid screwed up look on their face
            like they hate everything and everybody on the water. For a few years - this was the
            best thing about the sport, and the fact that every session you could try new things
            and push boundaries, and everyone else you met with a kite was open and cool.

            Now we have these little narrow minded fundamentalist dicks who want to preach the
            rules of how to ride, how to grab etc. Personally, I don't give a toss. I am not about to
            go and buy a mag to read what I should be doing so I can be cool. I am not
            kiteboarding to impress anyone. My ego is OK how it is. Kiteboarding is personal -
            and not evey one is an exhibitionist who wants to follow the rules of whats cool this
            week. The funny thing is that the real people leading the charge don't give a crap
            about what's cool either. They do it for the fun and the challenge and they mix it up.

            It's also too early to be locking in to one style. What's cool is people like Elliot Leboe
            who has used wakeboards for years, out there boosting huge a few years ago with
            foils (which I must admit are quite gay ;-) or riding waves on big surfboards or
            foilboards or whatever. its about innovation, not doing the same tricks you were
            doing behind your boat 10 years ago.

            Personally, my ultimate session is like the old days. Wind and sun and just a few
            dudes trying new things. Whether they be wakestyle, 'dick tricks' whatever it's all cool.

            it's the little moron red necks like this guy who will eventually kill our sport.

            And I don't rember anyone knocking wakestyle. I do remeber a few people saying that
            no-whip is a little odd though... Why pretend you are behind a a boat and only do 3
            foot jumps when you have a kite that you can send?

            P.S. What is a dick trick anyway? Is that chicken loop style with board off, 1 footers
            etc?

            You have to admit that some the people that ride this style - people like Boombie,
            Bill, Ben Wilson etc. are pretty good riders. ;-P

            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "big_ohr" <bigohrr@a...> wrote:
            > Just read the archives concerning the australian nationals ... You
            > guys bitching about guys who ride with wakeboards really are
            > fags.
            >
            > You want kiteboarding to stay as some foul form of aerial ballet..
            > Slow and gay with no consequence. Yuk. The recent massive over use of
            > board off dick tricks really turned it to crap. Might as well spin a
            > yo-yo up there, there is really no difference.
            >
            > It is old nerds like you that are keeping the sport gay. Rather go
            > and measure your chicken loops and chat about how long they are on
            > the internet than go ride. Its embarrasing.
            >
            > If they ever make it cheap enough and the kids come in and take over,
            > things are gunna change...
            >

            > You really are a bunch of little bitches.
            >

            > OHR
          • theflyingtinman
            Message 5 of 10 , May 5, 2003
              --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "vide72au" <vide72au@y...> wrote:
              > Whose the little whining bitch?!

              His name is Nigel.

> [...]
              > Bill, Ben Wilson etc. are pretty good riders. ;-P
              >

              > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "big_ohr" <bigohrr@a...> wrote:
              > > Just read the archives concerning the australian nationals ... You
              > > guys bitching about guys who ride with wakeboards really are
              > > fags.
              > >
              > > You want kiteboarding to stay as some foul form of aerial ballet..
              > > Slow and gay with no consequence. Yuk. The recent massive over use of
              > > board off dick tricks really turned it to crap. Might as well spin a
              > > yo-yo up there, there is really no difference.
              > >
              > > It is old nerds like you that are keeping the sport gay. Rather go
              > > and measure your chicken loops and chat about how long they are on
              > > the internet than go ride. Its embarrasing.
              > >
              > > If they ever make it cheap enough and the kids come in and take over,
              > > things are gunna change...
              > >

              > > You really are a bunch of little bitches.

            • loco4viento
              Message 6 of 10 , May 5, 2003
                Hey DT,

                You've made lots of posts over the years but I'll say this was
                among your finest. Spot on. A few years ago everybody was cool
                to everybody like we were all brothers and sisters discovering
                new things every session. Too bad these days we have to put up
                with an increasing number of little pricks with ego problems
                trying desperately to be cool and putting down others who are
                having a blast doing things their own way. Like you, I kite to put a
                smile on MY face and don't give a crap if somebody like Nigel
                approves or not.

                I'm not trying to be too hard on Nigel. I don't know him at all and
                would hate to misjudge him based only on his arrogant and
                intolerant words. In person, he might well be a nice little bitch. ;-)

                John