Re: [ksurf] 3 MILLION SPECTATORS - KITEBOARDING HITS THE BIG TIME!!!

  • Peter Traykovski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      I remember seeing some post a few years ago about a kiteboarding demo
      at an Airshow in UK or maybe somewhere else in europe. The next act was
      a VTOL Harrier which took off vertically, it's engine caught on fire,
      the pilot ejected, and then it blew up. I think I recall no one was
      injured. Can anyone refresh my memory if this is true...

      Hope this show goes bettter than that one.