Re: Naish Mutant 4.8 2003

  • skjoldmortensen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Thanks for the reply. I was surprised the first time I lifted the
      4.8, with that weight.
      I thought the board was bullit proof - thought the board was carbon
      all the way through :-) well, maybe not, but something close.

      Do you know under what circumstances the boards break and what level
      riders.

      Skjold

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "aussiekitesurfer" <the.creeds@b...>