Re: [ksurf] Re: Flexifoil Storm 2 Leashless Safety System

  • MLJ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      I've seen the system at Kitepower in Sydney (in store) and it's a very
      interesting system. Steve only had one there and was waiting on the
      shipment. Probably be the ones that Callum will get and give a review on.
      Look forward to hearing your impressions Callum.

      Oh yeah-proud to say I bagged a very nice X3 14M compliments of Jankie
      (kitesurfbali)-just waiting on the wind now.

      Matt