[ksurf] Thine Wipika !!!!

  • E VOLSCHENK
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 1998
      I'm busy gathering funds to buy a Wipika now and to start kite surfing.
      I used to windsurf, but after seeing the speed and air you guys get, I
      packed up my gear and started saving for a wing. At present I'm stuck
      with a 10ft Flexi, which only performs in stormlike conditions.

      There's just one problem, I don't know which size Wipika to buy.

      I would sail where the average wind speed is about 20-30 km/h .
      I weigh around just under 70 kg.
      I must add that I'm quite a power freek, so keep that in mind, but when
      making your decision, please see that i don't die being skipped across
      the ocean.

      At the moment there aretwo sizes available, the 8.5 and the 5 sqm2

      thanks for any help

      etienne V