COM - FlySurfer Psycho Demo Sale

  • ianyoung60
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      Psycho Demo Sale

      As new, demo FlySurfer Psychos complete incl rotating kite leash:
      6.5m $USD 750
      9.5m $USD 900
      15.5m $USD 1200

      One of each available only!

      These kites have all the usual safety and easy use benefits of
      FlySurfer kites plus amazing depower and vertical lift - don't take
      my word for it read the reviews on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/
      http://www.foilfest.com/index2.php3
      etc

      I will pay for FEDEX (3-5 working days) to anywhere in the World.

      Payment accepted by Visa, Mastercard or direct funds transfer.

      Cheers,
      Ian Young
      IKO Level 2 Instructor

      WinDesigns Australia - Australia's First Kite Surfing School (Since
      1998)
      ABN 39163012473 Registered for GST
      9 Oliver Street Scarborough
      WA 6019 AUSTRALIA