RE: [ksurf] kitesurf you are loved tu

  • Marleau Belanger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      I thought this person was writing a love letter to Kitesurfing itself.
      In which case I would have given an AMEN. I LOVE YO KITESURFING! But
      then Jesus came into the script and it all turned into a religious
      advertisement!
      BOOO!

      P.S. I love you kitesurfing.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        yeah, me too - thought it might be a late april fool's posting. i kept
        reading, hoping for a good punch line to tie it all in to kitesurfing,
        but sadly it never came. i don't know what's sadder, that or the fact
        that we're getting spammed by Jesus!

        kitesurf, you ARE loved!