kitesurf you are loved tu

  • Allenby Blake
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      kitesurf, You are Loved

      I want you to know that there is someone who loves you very
      much. That's important to know in the " dog eat dog world "
      in which we live. We spend our lives trying to earn love and
      respect and somehow we never seem to " measure up ". It's
      wonderful to be loved without reservation, without having to
      earn it. We are loved , not because we are good, not because
      we have lived up to expectations, and not because we've
      tried to live a good life, but we are loved just like we
      are...faults and all. God has put a high value on our lives
      in that He gave His Son to die on a cross to pay the penalty
      for all our sins. He has a very high purpose for yor life!

      After 42 years of struggling with the meaning of life and
      what the purpose of my life should be, I met a man named
      Jesus and He changed my life. It has been wonderful to be
      loved unconditionally and to finally realize the meaning
      of life itself. I'm writing you to share this love and to
      let you know that you are a very special person in the sight
      of God. He only wants good for you and wants to help you in
      all of your trials.

      The Holy Bible tells us in the book of Romans, chapter 3
      verse 23, " For all have sinned, and come short of the
      glory of God". Romans 6:23 reads " For the wages of sin is
      death ; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus
      Christ our Lord". Romans 10: 9-10 goes on to read, " Because
      if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart
      that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
      For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with
      the mouth one confesses unto salvation".

      If you haven't already experienced His love, you can by praying
      this simple prayer and by believing in your heart that He has
      answered it to the fullest. " Father, I come to you as a
      sinner. I repent and ask you to forgive my sin and to come into
      my heart and take control of my life. Fill me with your Holy
      Spirit and enable me to be the person that you want me to be.
      Please use me to help others and help me to realize and fulfill
      the purpose for my life. Thank you Jesus for dying to pay the penalty
      for my sin. I accept your sacrifice for my salvation. Enable
      me by the power of your Holy Spirit to live a life that will be
      pleasing to you. Amen ".

      If you prayed this prayer KNOW that you are now in the family of God
      and accepted into His Kindgom. It's that simple. This is the beginning
      point of a new relationship with Him. I encourage you to get a hold of
      a Bible and explore the person and characteristics of God that's
      revealed there. You can easily find one online simply by going to any
      search engine and typing in "the bible online".

      I would like to encourage you to forward this email to anyone you know.
      Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
      Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe
      will be condemned." Mark 16:15-16

      God Bless You.

      kitesurf@egroups.com
    • Marleau Belanger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        I thought this person was writing a love letter to Kitesurfing itself.
        In which case I would have given an AMEN. I LOVE YO KITESURFING! But
        then Jesus came into the script and it all turned into a religious
        advertisement!
        BOOO!

        P.S. I love you kitesurfing.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
          yeah, me too - thought it might be a late april fool's posting. i kept
          reading, hoping for a good punch line to tie it all in to kitesurfing,
          but sadly it never came. i don't know what's sadder, that or the fact
          that we're getting spammed by Jesus!

          kitesurf, you ARE loved!