X2 Barsize?

  • watomius
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
      Does anyone know the barsize (length in cm) for a 8m and 12m X2?
      Thanks
    • Chris Glazier
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "watomius" <watomi@a...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know the barsize (length in cm) for a 8m and 12m X2?
        > Thanks

        My 8m and my 12m X2s both came with bars that measure 55cm (leader
        line to leader line). You could probably use a smaller bar with the
        8m if you want.

        Chris G
      • watomius
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
          Thanks. I have one more question:

          Has anyone any expirience with the Cabrinha Powerlock Bar, which
          comes either in 51cm or 58cm and the X2 sizes 12 and 8?

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Glazier" <cglazier@c...>