Wipika FreeAir 8.9m stolen from Cairns, Australia

  • bradst2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      My old FreeAir 8.9m was stolen from Cairns, Qld around the 20/3/03.
      It is white with blue delaminated leading edge/struts and blue
      decals. The kite is also easily identified by 2 black "stickers" of
      fish (30-40cm each) made from sail tape. I haven't reported it
      earlier as I knew who had it and only just found out that they
      vacated their unit in a hurry early one morning owing some people
      money. The guy who took it goes by the name of Andy. He is from the
      UK, has an accent, is slim build and has a wife/girlfriend called
      Amy (surname March?) and a toddler called Samuel. Andy is still at
      beginner level, just starting to go upwind. He rides a TT about 155?
      long and it is white and possibly has the brand QuinnDecks or Quinn
      Ext. When in Cairns he always wore a stinger suit with denim shorts
      over the top when kiting. I don't know if they are still in the
      country but I would LOVE to hear if anyone spots this kite. I am
      more than willing to fly south if it means I can catch up with this
      guy. Beware!