Re: help with bladder repair please

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003

      > seems too little a problem to have to buy a new bladder?

      Dont even think of buying one. I sent my North Rhino 1 in for repairs
      a little while ago. They replaced the bladder then charged me $300
      australian (about $150 US) for a new one. Shit if I had had the
      option I would have opted to try to repair mine first.

      Looking at the bladders they are realy simple to fix. Even if yours
      is stretched, just patch it there. Dont worry about the stretch, the
      shape of the kite is created by the kites leading edge, not the
      bladder inside.Proof of this is in new kites starting to use oversize
      bladders.
    • flygirl93402
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
        if you need new bladders, also consider going to airtime in hood
        river. he makae squality bladders, affordably priced...

        good luck,

        marina