Re: [ksurf] Kitesurfing in California

  • zbose
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
      Just got back from Pismo beach two days ago. I was there for 4 days and I
      had 4 solid days of riding. The people down there rock and the waves are a
      blast!

      -justin

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
        In a message dated 4/1/2003 2:28:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        flygirl93402@... writes:

        > Arroyo Laguna in San Simeon, San Luis Obispo County can go off this
        > time of the year too. Just be respectful of the elephant seals!
        > Also Ventura C or Main Street, Oceano/Pismo Beach, Morro Bay/Old
        > Creek Road, San Simeon Creek....

        shut up - those places dont exist-
        no more tourists!!!!!!!
        except at Caution Country -SCruz area ON North - dont stop
        in Calif at ANY places south of their
        Except south ofSanta Rosalia-
        San Carlos Baja Mexico - nice baby waves their too, like mavericks.
        (dont even get the joke about Mavericks- 50 ft?)
        Localism rules apply.
        Scott

      • MLJ
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
          It's not the seals you need to respect but the Noahs-(Noah's Arks-sharks)