Re: [ksurf] Kitesurfing in California

  • flygirl93402
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
      Arroyo Laguna in San Simeon, San Luis Obispo County can go off this
      time of the year too. Just be respectful of the elephant seals!
      Also Ventura C or Main Street, Oceano/Pismo Beach, Morro Bay/Old
      Creek Road, San Simeon Creek....

      Have fun!

      marina/Kitexcite

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Marleau Belanger <marzz0@s...> wrote:

      > Mavericks is a GREAT spot to go to. If it's going off.
      > In Half Moon bay.....otherwise .....
      > go see the Caution Kite country of the Republic of Santa Cruz area -

      > bring a warm wetsuit; but you know that already because
      > you are from the great white north, ay?
      > yeah Mav's, yeah....50ft faces
      >

      > 50ft? Whoa...I was thinking more like 15-20 ok thanks...I'm notate
      those
      > spots.
      >
      > MArleau
    • zbose
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
        Just got back from Pismo beach two days ago. I was there for 4 days and I
        had 4 solid days of riding. The people down there rock and the waves are a
        blast!

        -justin

      • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
          In a message dated 4/1/2003 2:28:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          flygirl93402@... writes:

          > Arroyo Laguna in San Simeon, San Luis Obispo County can go off this
          > time of the year too. Just be respectful of the elephant seals!
          > Also Ventura C or Main Street, Oceano/Pismo Beach, Morro Bay/Old
          > Creek Road, San Simeon Creek....

          shut up - those places dont exist-
          no more tourists!!!!!!!
          except at Caution Country -SCruz area ON North - dont stop
          in Calif at ANY places south of their
          Except south ofSanta Rosalia-
          San Carlos Baja Mexico - nice baby waves their too, like mavericks.
          (dont even get the joke about Mavericks- 50 ft?)
          Localism rules apply.
          Scott

        • MLJ
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
            It's not the seals you need to respect but the Noahs-(Noah's Arks-sharks)