Re: Mosquito 7.5

  • LdoubleJ
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 11:43 AM
      Using the Windtools bar with flexible barends combines easy steering
      with the option to operate the brakes individually. Don't know if the
      bar is still available.

      For the manual you can access the Windtools homepage via
      www.archive.org (The Wayback Machine!!). Choose the oldest copy.
      There are no pictures though.

      :-) LdoubleJ

      Mosquito Pro KS 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.5 and 9+
      Because I'm worth it!

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Illbeback1999" <illbeback1999@y...>