Re: Cabrinha 2003 Black Tip and CO2

  • J. Sommerset
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      Can you tell me more about what your style is and how the CO2 lacked?
      Especially in the 9 meter? I read a review that said the 10 BT was
      too fast for it size?

      The 9 meter will be used by my wife - intermediate, small jumps -
      mainly, so I was concerned it might not be the best, also I will use
      it for big winds 25+.

      Thanks for your input, just trying to understand why you didn't like
      the CO2 because it could be the same reason we would like it.

      Thanks,
      Jason