Re: [ksurf] Kitesurfing in California

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31 11:43 PM
      In a message dated 3/31/2003 11:22:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      marzz0@... writes:

      > I'd like to lauch off some waves so if there's is a spot
      > that has nice waves..preferably farther apart waves...Somewhere in Cali

      Mavericks is a GREAT spot to go to. If it's going off.
      In Half Moon bay.....otherwise .....
      go see the Caution Kite country of the Republic of Santa Cruz area -
      bring a warm wetsuit; but you know that already because
      you are from the great white north, ay?
      yeah Mav's, yeah....50ft faces

    • Marleau Belanger
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
        Mavericks is a GREAT spot to go to. If it's going off.
        In Half Moon bay.....otherwise .....
        go see the Caution Kite country of the Republic of Santa Cruz area -
        bring a warm wetsuit; but you know that already because
        you are from the great white north, ay?
        yeah Mav's, yeah....50ft faces

        50ft? Whoa...I was thinking more like 15-20 ok thanks...I'm notate those
        spots.

        MArleau
      • flygirl93402
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
          Arroyo Laguna in San Simeon, San Luis Obispo County can go off this
          time of the year too. Just be respectful of the elephant seals!
          Also Ventura C or Main Street, Oceano/Pismo Beach, Morro Bay/Old
          Creek Road, San Simeon Creek....

          Have fun!

          marina/Kitexcite

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Marleau Belanger <marzz0@s...> wrote:

          > Mavericks is a GREAT spot to go to. If it's going off.
          > In Half Moon bay.....otherwise .....
          > go see the Caution Kite country of the Republic of Santa Cruz area -

          > bring a warm wetsuit; but you know that already because
          > you are from the great white north, ay?
          > yeah Mav's, yeah....50ft faces
          >

          > 50ft? Whoa...I was thinking more like 15-20 ok thanks...I'm notate
          those
          > spots.
          >
          > MArleau
        • zbose
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
            Just got back from Pismo beach two days ago. I was there for 4 days and I
            had 4 solid days of riding. The people down there rock and the waves are a
            blast!

            -justin

          • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
              In a message dated 4/1/2003 2:28:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
              flygirl93402@... writes:

              > Arroyo Laguna in San Simeon, San Luis Obispo County can go off this
              > time of the year too. Just be respectful of the elephant seals!
              > Also Ventura C or Main Street, Oceano/Pismo Beach, Morro Bay/Old
              > Creek Road, San Simeon Creek....

              shut up - those places dont exist-
              no more tourists!!!!!!!
              except at Caution Country -SCruz area ON North - dont stop
              in Calif at ANY places south of their
              Except south ofSanta Rosalia-
              San Carlos Baja Mexico - nice baby waves their too, like mavericks.
              (dont even get the joke about Mavericks- 50 ft?)
              Localism rules apply.
              Scott

            • MLJ
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
                It's not the seals you need to respect but the Noahs-(Noah's Arks-sharks)