New Jaime Herraiz 138 pro carbon for sale

  • warmsteadywind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 8:37 AM
      I bought this board a few weeks ago for $749.00. It's a great riding
      and jumping board ( loads up really nice ) and rides through the
      chop really well. It's just a little smaller than what I really need
      for the amount of wind we have here so the # of days I'll get to
      ride it will be few. Will sacrifice for $500 US. Buyer pays shipping.
      Sold complete as new out of the box condition. e-mail
      warmwind@...