Whats a pulley bar??

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 27, 2003
      Its a cool thing, invented by some groovy godlike person on Maui, or at
      least that is the folklore surrounding this incredible device.
      Whats it good for, well riding with one hand sterering the kite and have a
      good pulley with the other.?
      I could be wrong too.

      Might have something to do with making kites turn quicker, and being able to
      grip the centre of the bar.
      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack