kitepower BBQ!!

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2003
      Hi All,
      To celebrate or commiserate the end of summer, we are having an all day long
      BBQ, with free beers to wash it all down!!

      Lots of end of season gear specials - some serious savings!

      Door prize - 24" Full carbon Longhorn kitebar (RRP $389)

      New imported bargins...
      a.. New UNDERGROUND & NORTH boards!!
      b.. NSI demo boards - The BUZZ!
      c.. Kite Repairs
      d.. X3 NAISH 10m on show
      e.. Hassle the pro's
      Find out where the next kitepower exotic tour location is...

      WHEN : 1pm Sunday March 2003
      WHERE: kitepower, 302 The Grand Pde Sans Souci 2219
      What to bring: extra drinks if you're real thirsty!!
    • loco4viento
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2003
        Hi Steve,

        Thanks for the invitation. Great idea. I wish I could make it
        because the first beer I open would be for you. Matter of fact, the
        first six beers would be for you. Then maybe when I would be
        demo-ing your BUZZ you could be catching a buzz from your best
        friend in Arizona. Anyway, I doubt I can make it to the BBQ but
        your offer is a kind one indeed.

        John

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Kite Power (Sydney)"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2003
          Well Steve and Tim, you are both kind to have invited all of us
          and I hope you have a good party. You are right about Arizona by
          the way; I usually leave my state (AND my country) to kitesurf. Off
          to Mexico later today. Enjoy the BBQ, John

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Steve McCormack"