Re: [ksurf] Re: Eye Protection - Barz, Zeal, etc.....any opinions?

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2003
      I used the Silverfish all summer long and I think it´s great. No fogging, no
      chance of loosing it.
      The only problem I found is the polarizing lens. Its great for cutting
      glare, but while jumping it interefered with my ability to judge altitude.
      Other than that it´s a good accessorie for a kitesurfer.

      Tunico

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2003
        Go with the Oakley Water Jackets.... Barz fall apart, and steam up badly.

        Rob