Italian Mailing List

  • Federico A. Cetta
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hello italian people, anyone knows any italian mailing list?
      Thanks.
      Federico.
    • Federico A. Cetta
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29 12:49 PM
        Hello italian people, anyone knows any italian mailing list?
        Thanks.
        Federico.
      • theflyingtinman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29 12:54 PM
          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Federico A. Cetta" <fcetta@i...> wrote:

          > Hello italian people, anyone knows any italian mailing list?
          > Thanks.
          > Federico.

          Steve T.
        • Federico A. Cetta
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2003
            Thanks Steve, but it doesn´t seem to be very active.
            I want to know how far is Talamone (grosetto) from Firenze, and wich other
            spots are near Firenze.
            Thanks.
            Federico.

            > Hello italian people, anyone knows any italian mailing list?
            > Thanks.
            > Federico.

            Steve T.

            This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com