slingshot 8 vs Cabrinha CO2 7 or Cabrinha blacktip 9.4 all 2002's

  • hidiveny
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      Anyone with experience on the slingshot 8 or the cabrinha CO2 7 or
      Cabrinha blacktip 9.4 2002's. Looking for a higher wind kite. I'm
      out at Longbeach - we get our share of gusts. Also just recently
      started kiteboarding within the last year
    • isabelle101067
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "hidiveny" <hidive@o...> wrote:
        > Anyone with experience on the slingshot 8 or the cabrinha CO2 7 or
        > Cabrinha blacktip 9.4 2002's. Looking for a higher wind kite. I'm
        > out at Longbeach - we get our share of gusts. Also just recently
        > started kiteboarding within the last year

        Go with the black tip 9.4 2002. This is my favourite kite in higher
        wind range and I like it as much as my Naish X2. Much faster than the
        old slingshots and than the CO2.

        Hope that feedback helps