Re: Bad Press - Sydney

  • vide72au <vide72au@yahoo.com.au>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      Tell them you have purposely chosen Dolls point, as it offers the safest learning location in Sydney. You are their because you are being responsible.

    • kiteboard2000 <kiteboarder@pacbell.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        wrote:

        > The current edition of the Sutherland Shire Leader has a letter
        from
        > a disgruntled Dolls Point resident requesting council to do
        something
        > about all those evil kitesurfers at Kite Beach.

        What exactly are they disgruntled about? Is there a copy of the
        article online, or could somebody transpose it to e-mail?

        Mel