Lost X2 Naish bar and lines -- South Narrabeen Sydney

  • rsmallwood1 <rsmallwood1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Anyone happen to come across my X2 bar and lines on the beach at
      South Narrabeen, Sydney on Friday night or Saturday morning? If so,
      please ring me on (02) 9971 1735 or 0418 410 165. Many thanks, Rob
    • callum_downie <callum_downie@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        What is it with you sydney boys and loosing bars and stuff! shame it
        wasn't that faulty north bar of yours...

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "rsmallwood1 <rsmallwood1@y...>"